WPLC News Archive

26-Nov-2018

Learning from Staff Christmas parties, past

When will employers learn the lessons of past mistakes when it comes to staff Christmas parties? The start of Christmas in the USA is signalled by the arrival of the official Christmas tree, or rather Christmas trees at the White House. For me I know that Christmas is fast approaching...

19-Nov-2018

Next year your focus must be on Productivity

Productivity will be the focus for HR and training professionals next year Over the last fifteen years I have only missed one Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) Annual Conference and Exhibition (ACE). I have experienced many changes during those years, including the...

19-Nov-2018

Guide to dealing with exhibition brochures

I hope that you had a good day at the exhibition, now it's time to sort out all the brochures that you collected Just before the CIPD annual exhibition and conference I shared with you a few tips for making a visit to the exhibition a success. There is after all so much to see and if you...

04-Nov-2018

Guide to attending a Business Exhibition

Ensure that your visit to CIPD ACE is a success with this straightforward guide to attending a business exhibition. Every year, roughly in-between the flashes and bangs of bonfire night and the solemnity of Remembrance HR, and learning and development professionals from across the country...